Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Exciting adventures this weekend

Last post 13-03-2007, 3:57 PM by Richard. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  13-03-2007, 12:41 PM 295

Exciting adventures this weekend

Sorry guys I know I've put this up twice but just saw you can't tell if there is any new news on the homepage. Anyway so don't read on if you've already seen it.

After all the excitement of Freshers last weekend, I bet you're all dying to partake in some inspired tramping club activities this weekend! What we have on offer are:

-Tararua tramping using Otaki Forks as a starting base. There are several different options available here (one group up to Kime, maybe one to Maungahuka, maybe one to Penn Creek then tubing out) so will be choices for a range of different fitness levels and the like. Kieran is organising this so come along and have a chat to him at Tuesday's meeting or drop him an email on patonkier@student.vuw.ac.nz

-A biking day trip which Craig S is down for organising. Once again there are many potential destinations so come have a chat to him at the meeting on Tuesday or else drop him an email on Craig.Scott@med.govt.nz

As always, I'm sure other people have exciting ideas for adventures this weekend so post something up on the website or have a rant tonight if you're keen to organise something. Any questions, give me an email on beattianna@student.vuw.ac.nz

Chur chur, enjoy the rest of your week!

•  13-03-2007, 3:57 PM 298 in reply to 295

Re: Exciting adventures this weekend

>>>> maybe one to Penn Creek then tubing out

But not staying the night at Penn Ck of course as it is closed this weekend.  :-)

Richie
View as RSS news feed in XML